1. Candidates for the award of B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) shall required to have received instructions in the prescribed subjects for a period of 5 years(Ten Semester) and passed all subjects.
2. Students of 5 year Integrated B.A.,LL.B shall put up 70% of attendance in each subject and 70% of attendance in all the subjects put together. If a student falls short of 70% of attendance in any subject but has put up a minimum of 65% in that subject may be permitted to take end semester examinations at the discretion of the Vice-Chancellor on genuine grounds and on payment of condonation fee, provided he has put up 70% of attendance in all the subjects taken together. (Refer to Bar Council of India Rules, Part –IV, Chapter II, Rule 12)
Those of the candidates whose attendance falls short of 70% will be detained and they will have to repeat the Semester again during the following year, by paying the requisite tuition and other annual fees. They will, however, be exempted from payment of one time fees.
3. Attendance shall be marked by every staff member engaging a class.
4. The shortage of attendance if any shall be notified on the notice board.
5. Condonation of attendance at the end of every semester on grounds of ill health will be entertained, if the student produces medical certificate within one week of his attending college after such absence. Any medical certificate produced at the end of the semester, when applying for condonation, will not be entertained as a valid certificate.