DSNLU ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The DSNLU Alumni Association has been formed to promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and Alma Mater and increase of the participation of the Alumni.
Aims and objectives
- To encourage the Alumni to take interest in the progress and development of the Alma Mater.
- To undertake activities for the nation building including those of charitable and not for profit.
- To undertake all such lawful activities as are conductive to the attainment of the above objectives.
- To generate corpus/donations/bequests/Land /gifts for providing facilities, amenities, and awards for developing and expansion of the activities of DSNLU with consent of DSNLU.
- To exchange professional knowledge, organize conferences, seminars workshops and training course in collaboration with DSNLU to provide quality education at all levels for the benefit of society, and organizing any programs or other activities which benefits the poor.
- All Alumni of DSNLU are eligible for the membership of the Association.
- The annual subscription for membership is Rs. 200/-. The rate of subscription for life membership for alumnus shall be as RS. 2000/- and subject to enhancement by executive committee from time to time.
- The Chancellor, Vice Chancellor and the Registrar of DSNLU are Honorary and ex-officio members of the Association. The Honorary members shall not eligible for voting and participation in any election of DSNLU Alumni Association.