The object of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is to build on the traditional ethos of Andhra Pradesh and create a temple of learning. It aims at imparting quality legal education and organize advanced studies and research in all branches of law. The main objectives are
- To provide quality multi-disciplinary education in legal studies, keeping in view the demands of the global economy and the needs of the domestic society.
- To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education at all levels to achieve excellence.
- To promote cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to promote and foster the rule of law and objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
- To promote legal awareness for achieving Social and Economic Justice for all.
- To promote inter discipline study of law in relation to Management, Technology, International Co-operation and Development.